Portfolio APIs are a set of APIs that corresponds to the data that is shown on Nansen Portfolio. These APIs can return:
- All ERC20 tokens held by a wallet address
- Outstanding protocols positions held by the wallet address
These APIs endpoints fall into the following broad categories:
- Protocols: These return all tokens held by the wallet address, plus the associated positions for each protocol.
- Transactions: These return all the transactions performed by a given address
- Wallets: These return only the tokens held by the wallet address
- Note that we filter out tokens with balance less than $1.00 USD to return more relevant results
- Tokens: These are reference APIs that return basic information
To get started, refer the API Key section for how to obtain your API Key.